Sunday, August 26, 2012

#AugustWritingChallenge - Vision - Day 26


I always need a vision in order to keep my life on track, with vision comes a drive, a focus, and a will that I just can't get from any other source. I have to have a clear picture of what I want so I know exactly what I want to accomplish. Without that focus I tend to just wander through life.

In the time immediately following my graduation from undergrad, I had lost my vision. I didn't know what to do with myself. I couldn’t make any plans or set any goals because I couldn’t see the end game.

Slowly but surely I feel that vision coming back and I'm grateful. This challenge and blogging everyday have reminded me of what I love and what I hope to make into a career. I am eager to begin making it happen. Now, watch me work. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment